Among all the banking and non-banking financial institutions in Malaysia, AEON Credit Service has been a good performer in the business. Established in December 1996, this credit service company has been listed at the Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad’s Main Market.
AEON offers an extensive range of financial services to Malaysian citizens, including personal financing, issuance of credit cards, hire purchase credit plans for vehicles and consumer assets, as well as consumer financing.
If you plan to purchase a new or used four-wheeled vehicle, AEON Auto Financing HP-i can be one of the obvious choices. It’s a car loan service that’s operated under Sharia law. It has a lot of interesting features, including:
- Minimum down-payment of only 10%
- Accept any types of vehicle brands
- Flexible tenure from one to nine years
- For qualified customers, they can enjoy financing of up to 90%
- Financing is available for vehicles aged up to 16 years
- A wide range of payment channels and convenient repayment methods
- Islamic law-compliant and operated under the Hire Purchase Act of 1967
If you are interested in this car loan service, there is a lot of documents you need to prepare, including a copy of your identity card, registration card, your latest salary slip, copy of your bank book, ATM card, and its transaction sheet (for Maybank account), and a relative reference.
Apart from preparing the essential documents, you need to also understand this car loan scheme, including how to check AEON car loan balance. To check your car loan balance, you can either send an SMS inquiry to 63633, make a call to the AEON hotline service at +603-2719 9999, visit the nearest branch, or through the AEON online platform.
You may also like: How to Check AEON Agreement Number
How to Check AEON Car Loan Balance via SMS
Here are the quick steps to check car loan balance through an SMS inquiry:
- Tap on the SMS application on your smartphone.
- Send the message to 63633
- Type the message in this form: AEON<space>BAKI<space>the last four digits of your national identification number.
Keyword for AEON Car Financing Inquiry is BAKI. So if you want to check your car loan balance, here is the message form you should send: AEON BAKI 1234
The normal charges of this SMS inquiry are RM0.15 for each SMS. Every unsuccessful SMS you sent will also be charged at standard rates. The SMS rates are determined by the network provider you use to send the message.
You may also like: How to Pay AEON Credit Card via JomPAY
How to Check AEON Car Loan Balance via Online
- Open https://www.aeoncredit.com.my
- Login into your account or register.
- Loan Amount it’s your car loan balance.
That’s how to check AEON car loan balance through online and SMS inquiry.