If you are using PBe, then you should also know how to change transfer limit Public Bank without a sweat. The bank is offering online service where users can get easy and direct access to their accounts as well as the provided services.
So, if you often make transfers to whether your account, other accounts, or even the third party accounts, knowing the limit and how to change the limit can be a handy knowledge.
Table of Contents
What is Pbe Internet Banking
PBe is the online banking service or site owned and managed by Public Bank. The main purpose is to help with informational services, online bill payment, and online financial services.
There is no worry about using the site as it uses TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption that will protect the users and the systems altogether.
It makes sure that your banking transactions, password, and User ID will remain confidential.
PBe is available for personal use as well as corporate. For the later, it is known as PBe Enterprise or Business while the previous one known as PBe Personal Banking, which is applied for individual, sole proprietor, or joint account.
Limit Transfer Public Bank
You need to understand the mechanism and general facts about the transfer limit. For instance, the fund transfer to own account for PBe Personal and PBe Business is both unlimited.
However, if you want to transfer money to PBe Personal, it would be RM20,000 (max) with PAC or RM50,000 with SecureSign. For PBe Business, it would be RM500,000. These figures are for daily limit.
Here is the lay-down:
- Transfer limit through IBG would be RM,000 with PAC and RM50,000 with SecureSign for PBe Personal and RM500,000 for PBe Business.
- Transfer limit through Instant Transfer would be RM,000 with PAC and RM50,000 with SecureSign for PBe Personal and RM100,000 for PBe Business
- Transfer limit through DuitNow would be RM,000 with PAC and RM50,000 with SecureSign for PBe Personal and RM100,000 for PBe Business a transaction, a day.
If you use RENTAS, the arrangement between PBe Personal and PBe Business would be different.
- With PBe Personal and by using PAC, the minimum would be RM10,000 and the maximum would be RM20,000 a day. If you are using SecureSign, the minimum would be RM10,000 and the maximum would be RM50,000 a day
- With PBe Business, the minimum is RM10,000 and the maximum is RM500,000
Change Transfer Limit Public Bank
You need to log into your PBe account and head to Profile Maintenance. That is the section where you can make changes to your account.
For instance, you can:
- Unregister PAC
- Manage your card profile
- Cancel the ATM card
- Change debit or credit card info
- Change personal details
- Change your password
- Change the transfer limit.
Step by step change transfer limit Public Bank:
- Log into your PBe account (https://www.pbebank.com) and go with Profile Maintenance
- Choose Change Daily Transfer Limit
- Choose Change FPX Transfer Limit
- Provide the limit you want. Then press Next button
- Check the details. Then click the button Request PAC
- Type in the PAC
- Press Confirm to finalize the process
How do I log into PBe online banking? You can only apply for PBe online banking services only when you are in Malaysia. Please visit your account holding branch to apply for an e-banking profile. Once you have your User ID and password, you can login anywhere.
Forgot password PBe? Forgot User ID and Password pbebank.com
If you are clueless about the whole thing and you can’t manage them by yourself, it would be wise to visit one of the offices and ask the staff to help you.