Do you know how to change transfer limit Maybank? Often times, you are in the situation where you need to have a fast money transfer system without any limitation. The problem is, most banks have their own limits – which you can change quite easily.
In case you have an account at Maybank and you want to increase your transfer limit, there are ways to do it. But before you get on to it, there are actually several transfer types to it. And each type has its own easy and simple steps to manage it all.
Changing Your Payment Limit
Changing the payment of your limit can also be done when you have a monthly financial obligation. With this setting, the payment would be deducted from your account in an automated way.
Setting this up would be easy and proven effective in the long run. You won’t have to deal with the hassle of having to do the manual work from time to time.
So, here are the steps to do it:
- Log into your Maybank2U account https://www.maybank2u.com.my
- Pick Settings
- Go with Pay and Transfer. There should be an option for Pay Limit
- Then opt for Add New Pay Limit
- Search the Payee
- Key in the new payment limit
- Click Save. Your information is now kept and would run automatically.
Removing Your Payment Limit
What if you want to remove the limit?
- Log into the Maybank2U account
- Go to Settings
- Opt for Pay and Transfer
- Choose Pay Limit
- Go with More Options Menu. It would be three dots
- Opt Remove Limit
How to Change Transfer Limit Maybank
- Log into the Maybank2U account https://www.maybank2u.com.my
- Pick Settings
- Go with Pay & Transfer
- Pick the pencil icon and type of transfer
- Opt for the Transfer Limit in drop-down menu
- Go with Save Changes
- Ask for SMS TAC or Secure Verification
- Go with Confirm so the management would be completed
How to Increase or Decrease Debit Card Limit
- Login with your Maybank2u account
- Go to Settings
- Select Manage Debit Cards
- Select the amount from the dropdown menu
- Select Save
- Request for Secure TAC or SMS TAC
- Select Confirm to complete the changes
Changing Transfer Limit to Third Party
If you want to have instant interbank transfer or transfer money to a third party, here are the steps for managing it:
- Log into your M2U account https://www.maybank2u.com.my
- Pick Accounts and Banking
- Go to the left panel and then click Transfer
- Scroll down. There should be Transaction Limit Maintenance. Click on it to continue
- Opt for the Foreign Telegraphic Transfer, Third Party Account Transfer, and Interbank Fund Transfers
- If there are several different transaction types, then you have to do it one by one. Simply click on the drop-down option Select New Limit and you can change your limit easily
- After you are done managing them all, click the button Continue
- There will be a confirmation notice about the new limit. Simply confirm it. Keep in mind that you will have to Request for TAC when you decrease the limit. Just click the button Confirm to continue
- If you have done anything wrong, there would be a confirmation status of the new limit. It would state Successful with displayed new limit on your screen
Those are the easy arrangements for your financial activities at Maybank.