Everyone wants to know how to change transfer limit BSN Online. Sometimes, people need to transfer huge amount of money every day and the limit is the obstacle.
This is why updating the limit is essential. You can do the updates by following these methods explained below. Here they are for you to choose and to eventually execute.
How to Change Transfer Limit BSN Online via BSN Online Banking
- Enter this website address to your internet browser: https://www.bsn.com.my and then press Enter
- Once the website is successfully loaded, login to your online banking account by clicking the Login button.
- Two options will appear on the dropdown menu. myBSN and BSNe-Biz. Select myBSN
- Login by entering your username followed by entering your password.
- On the left side of the screen, there will be the main menu. Click on Manage Account.
- Next, select Debit Card until dropdown menu appears on the screen.
- Scroll down to find Update Transaction Limit option.
- A few options of limits that you can change are now on the screen. Give a tick on the limit option that you want to change and then click Next.
- Enter the new amount of limit that you want and then click Submit
- Transaction Authorization Code (TAC) will be required. Make sure you have registered your phone number and then click Request TAC button.
- Confirm your mobile phone that appears on the screen now. Click Close and wait for the SMS.
- Open the SMS, enter the TAC on the available box on the screen and then click Confirm
- It is done. Basically, your request is submitted and now you wait to be contacted by the bank.
You may also like: How To Transfer Money from Bank BSN to Other Bank
How to Change Transfer Limit BSN Online via Branch Bank
- Find the nearest BSN bank in your area. You can use a branch locator provided by the bank. Open the official website of BSN (https://www.bsn.com.my) and then scroll down to the option Quick Link.Underneath that option, there will be link that says Locate Us. Click on their link.
- Set the locator. Select the area/city in Malaysia where you are currently at and enter the address or location name. Then click on the Search button.
- The nearest branch to you is now displayed on the screen. Visit that branch and ask to talk to customer service.
- Tell them that you want to change your transfer limit on the BSN bank account.
- Inform the bank account number. You may have to provide IDs too at this point.
- Fill up forms given by the customer service and they will process your request.
- When the limit is successfully updated, you will be informed.
You may also like: BSN Bank Branches in Malaysia
Whether you use internet banking or directly visit to the bank branch, it will help you to update the limit so easily. The request will be processed soon, and once it is done, the bank will get in touch with you and inform that you have been successfully update the limit. This way, you won’t have to wonder about how to change transfer limit BSN Online anymore.