Agrobank is a government-owned banking institution that was incorporated in Malaysia and is overseen by the Minister of Finance. Established in 1969, the bank’s primary focus is on the sector of agriculture. The bank provides a comprehensive range of financing solutions for agriculture.
In addition, Agrobank is also actively offering financial products and services in the sectors of commercial, corporate, micro-financing, personal financing, trade finance, deposit, and services, as well as internet banking.
The Internet banking facility that Agrobank has to offer makes the lives of those who bank with this banking institution much easier.
Opening an Agrobank account always requires an applicant to provide a valid mobile number. However, there are some specific occasions, such as the deactivation of mobile phone numbers that make people have to change their phone number.
If one changes the number that is recorded on the data of their bank account, then it’s compulsory to update the phone number with a new one. This way, you will not miss any crucial information from the bank.
Updating your Agrobank phone number is also essential for it’s a security feature to authenticate any transactions you perform through the Agrobank internet banking or which is also known as Agronet.
Table of Contents
How to Change Agrobank Phone Number via Internet Banking
If you wonder how to change Agrobank phone number, below are the simple steps to help you get the job done.
- If you either change your phone number or even your mobile device, you first need to download the Agro Key application and install it on your phone.
- Go to the official portal of Agrobank internet banking at www.agronet.com.my through your mobile device or PC/computer browser.
- Make sure you use the most decent browser you have installed on your device.
- Also, be sure the internet connection you have is reliable enough to open the website.
- Click on the link Activate New Mobile Token and follow the remaining instructions to get your Agrobank mobile phone number updated.
You can also update the phone number that is recorded on your bank account details through the bank attendant at any branch of Agrobank.
You may also like: How to Reset Password Agrobank Online
How to Change Agrobank Phone Number via Branch
Here is the quick step-by-step on how to change Agrobank phone number over the counter:
- Take your passbook and identity card with you to the nearest unit office of Agrobank.
- Take a queue ticket and wait for your turn.
- Tell the bank attendant that you need to change the phone number recorded in your bank account.
- The attendant will help you get the job done.
How to Change Agrobank Phone Number via Contact Center
In addition to the two methods above, you can also contact the custome:
- Center of Agrobank at 1300882476 if you are currently in Malaysia.
- If you are abroad, contact the hotline service at +60320790600.
- The customer center will help you to change your phone number.
You may also like: How to Register Agrobank Online Banking
Updating your phone number in your bank account is important because it’s a security feature that can authenticate any transaction you perform. If you conduct a transaction that amounting to around RM10,000, then an SMS TAC which will be sent to your phone number is needed to authenticate the transaction.