With internet becomes integrated in our lives, it seems many problems can be solved. To mention one, it’s the banking problem. Many people are dealing with their laze when it comes to transferring fund, paying bills, or just checking the current balance via ATM since it will make them to get up, dress up, make up, and walk to the nearest ATM. The need for on-hand banking service is, of course, higher when emergency case comes.
Therefore, it’s no wonder that people are switching on their online banking; and one good sign is, almost every bank in Malaysia has been prepared this service. So, if you are an OCBC account holder, you will find online banking service is ready to help you with day-to-day transactions; such as paying off bills, transfer some fund to other account, or just peeping at your saving account balance.
However, not every OCBC account owner knows how to register OCBC online banking at first. Well, the easiest thing is to get to the customer service (if you have time to do so). Or, you can also register to OCBC online banking service all by yourself via online registration.
Table of Contents
How to Register OCBC Online Banking
Queuing makes your back hurt? Or probably, it takes too much of your valuable time? Worry no more. With online registration, you should not worry about such thing since you can activate your online banking service at home. To do that:
- First, get your gadget and make sure it’s connected to the internet.
- Then, visit https://www.ocbc.com.my/personal-banking/index.html
- Find online banking section.
- Then, simply click on Activate under Login button.
- Once you click that link, you will be redirected to online banking activation page.
- Choose which account that you need to activate, whether it is debit/credit card.
- Then, fill in your personal details.
- This will involve ID card and date of birth.
- Key in the security check. Click Next.
- Click on Accept to accept the terms and conditions governing the use of OCBC Internet Banking Service.
- Enter your personal details and New PIN before clicking submitting them for account registration.
- You will get instant access to Online Banking.
You may also like: How to Login OCBC Online Banking
How to Reset Your OCBC Password
Along the process you will be prompted to reset your password. To do that, you should do:
- Enter the debit/credit card number. You can also include access code.
- Enter your personal details.
- Finally, key in your personal preferred password (alphanumeric characters and special characters).
You may also like: How to Check OCBC Account Balance
How to Register OCBC Online Banking via Branch
This is another method of how to register OCBC online banking. In order to activate your online banking service, you can always rely on the customer service representative. To do this, you need to come to the nearest OCBC branch with your NRIC and fill in the document required to activate your online banking service for your account. Make sure to follow the instructions and provide proper information to make your registration process seamless.
So those are two methods of how to register OCBC online banking. If you want a quick activation, then registering via online registration is what you should take. Not only it can save your time, you can do it anywhere and anytime no need to rely completely on working hours. However, for an easy application, relying on customer service’s help will not go wrong.