If your employer requires you to make a Hong Leong Bank account, ensure that you can read how to register it online. These online services will make it easier for you to check your salary, balance, and other transactions without you needing to go to the bank.
Who is eligible to register for Connect Online? Connect Online is open to all Hong Leong Bank Berhad (HLBB) and Hong Leong Islamic Bank (HLISB) retail banking customers with an active account
You can check some easy ways on how to register hong Leong connect.
Table of Contents
Why do you need to register Hong Leong online?
Hong Leong is one of the commercial banks in Malaysia. Just like other banks, such as RHB, Maybank, Bank Rakyat, and so on. Hong Leong also provides services for your financial incoming and outgoing transactions.
As we know that technology has played a role in modernizing the services available in all commercial banks in Malaysia. Just like Maybank that has Maybank2U, Bank Rakyat with i-Rakyat, Hong Leong also has a modern platform to run your financial transactions online.
This system is called Internet Banking that is offered by Hong Leong to its customers. This service is known as Hong Leong Connect. Hong Leong connects is a service by Hong Leong as a way to facilitate the daily affairs of its customers by offering online cash-out transactions.
You only need to use a smartphone, laptop, and quality internet access, then you can get full access to all services which have been offered by Hong Leong Connect.
How to Register Hong Leong Connect Online
You can use this service for an individual Hong Leong account. There are several steps that you can follow:
- You can visit https://s.hongleongconnect.my
- Click Register for Online Banking
- Select ID type and enter your ID number, click Next
- Enter TAC received via SMS, click Next
- Enter your Debit / Credit Card or Account details
- Create your Username and Password
- Create your Security Question and acknowledge T&Cs
- Registration complete
Register Hong Leong Connect Mobile Banking
To register via Connect App, you must have a Hong Leong Debit Card/Debit Card-i or Credit Card. If you do not hold one of these cards, please register through Connect Online Banking.
- Download Hong Leong Connect Mobile Banking on Playstore or App Store
- Launch Connect App and tap Register here
- Enter your Debit/Credit Card and ID details, tap Next
- Enter TAC received via SMS
- Create Username and Password, tap Next
- Select Security Picture
- Acknowledge Terms and Conditions, tap Agree
- Create Security Q&A, tap Next
- Registration complete, Done
Activate Hong Leong Connect Mobile Banking
Note: Please register your HL ConnectFirst login details on HL ConnectFirst Web/Internet Banking before activating HL ConnectFirst Mobile.
- Download and install the Hong Leong Connect mobile application via App Store, Google Play, or AppGallery.
- Launch the app and enter your registered login details, click ACTIVATE.
- Enter SMS OTP which has been sent to your registered mobile number. Click PROCEED to acknowledge and agree to the Terms and Conditions, and link your device.
- Now, create and confirm your eToken PIN.
- Choose SKIP if your preferred authentication method is eToken PIN. Note: You may change your authentication method any time. On the Welcome page, log into eToken and go to Settings.
- Hong Leong Connect Mobile is now activated. Click PROCEED TO LOGIN to continue.
How do I login to HLB Connect Online?
- Open https://s.hongleongconnect.my
- Enter your Username and click on the Next button
- Click on the checkbox to acknowledge if your security picture is being displayed and enter your Password
- Click on the Login button to proceed
You may also like: Step-by-step how to login Hong Leong Connect
I can’t login to my HLB ConnectOnline / HLB Connect App? What should I do?
This could be due tothe following reasons:
- You’ve not logged in for 12 months and your Connect Account has become dormant. In this case you will need to reset your Connect Account.
- You’ve entered a wrong password or username or both. Please ensure you type the correct username and password as your Connect Account will be blocked after a few failed login attempts.
- You are trying to log in to your Connect Account via HLB Connect App on a device that is not linked/bound to your Connect Account. A HLB Connect App on a mobile device can only be used to access the Connect Account that it is linked/bound to. Each Connect Account can only be linked/bound to HLB Connect App in up to five (5) devices.