Using online banking is very common these days and understanding how to register Agrobank Online Banking is important, especially for those who have been using the service of Agrobank or once before called Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad.
How to Register Agrobank Online Banking
This is the full information you need to know about registering for Agrobank online banking.
- Open the website of Agrobank Online Banking (https://www.agronet.com.my)
- On the left side of the screen, find the option Register an Account
- A term and condition page will appear on the screen, read all the terms and conditions and then click on the red Accept button down the screen.
- Now you will have to fill the details of your account.
- It is including the 16 digits of your account number, your ATM card number and ATM Pin number.
- Then, a code will be shown on the screen and you should type the code on the box above it.
- When you are done, click Next
- You will be asked to provide your information, including email and phone number.
- Follow the registration process and verification process as well.
- The next step is to make username and password.
- You will also have to create security question at this stage.
- Follow all the instruction until the process is one.
- When it is all done, a Register button will appear on the screen.
- The registration process of the Agrobank online banking is now done.
- All you have to do is waiting for the bank to approve. Call 1300882476 (Press 3) for online banking activation.
You may also like: How to Check AgroBank Account Balance
You may ask how long it takes to register for online banking. Well, the request to activate the online banking will be processed immediately and it takes 14 days max to complete the process. The applicant will be informed when the process is done and when they can use the online banking service from Agrobank (AGRONet). If you have not heard from the bank within 14 days, you can contact customer service immediately.
In addition, you can also activate online banking in bank branch. Just come to the bank branch and talk to the customer service. If you have no idea where the nearest bank branch to your location, you can always use the help of branch locator on the official website of Agrobank. It will show you where you need to go but before that, please activate the GPS on your accessing device.
You may also like: AgroBank Branches in Malaysia
For your information, its online banking service that’s known as AGRONet is available for 24 hours. It means you can check your account or doing transaction at all time. If your AGRONet cannot be used or refuse to load at some points, contact customer service as the online banking service should be available all day long.
Now you have seen the proper and correct information about the banking and the registration to AGRONet. Make sure you follow all the information, and you should be able to enjoy the service of the online banking without having to wonder about how to register Agrobank Online Banking anymore.