OCBC is one of the world’s major banking and financial companies that has 18 subsidiaries and over 570 branches spreading across the countries and regions, one of which is located in Malaysia. It has been more than 25 years since OCBC established its first subsidiary in Malaysia.
To this date, OCBC has become one of the largest foreign banking institutions in Malaysia with a wide array of banking products and services. One of the most widely used services OCBC has to offer is internet banking.
Internet banking is what you are looking for when you have to manage your finances while also doing everyday errands. With this convenient banking service, you don’t need to make visits to an OCBC just to transfer funds to other accounts or perform other banking transactions.
To enjoy the benefits of OCBC online banking service, you need to first apply for it. Suppose you already have an online banking account. In that case, you can directly perform a login process to get access to your account. This login procedure can be done through mobile devices and PC/desktop.
How to Login OCBC Online Banking via Mobile Banking
Here is how to login OCBC online banking through mobile devices:
- First, download and install OCBC mobile banking application on your mobile devices via App Store, Google Play, or App Gallery.
- Launch the app and log into your account by using your access code as well as your PIN.
- You will be asked to enter a One-Time Password (OTP) that will be sent through hardware token or SMS, depending on the option you choose.
- SMS token You will need to enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile phone number.
- Hardware token The OTP you will need to enter will be sent to your email.
- Click on Login.
- Now, you can start doing any banking transaction you want in just a few taps.
You may also like: How to Register OCBC Online Banking
How to Login OCBC Online Banking via Online Banking
If you want to access your account through your PC, here are the steps on how to login OCBC online banking you can follow:
- Launch your most reliable browser and make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Go to the official login page of OCBC internet banking at ocbc.com/login
- Login into your online banking account by using your access code and PIN.
- Enter the One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile phone number or email, depending on which option you choose during online banking registration.
- Click on the Login button.
- Now, you have successfully logged into your account, and you can start doing any transactions you want with just a few clicks.
You may also like: How to Check OCBC Account Balance
If you encounter any issues regarding your login or token, call the OCBC customer center at 1800 363 3333 and call +65 6363 3333 if you are calling from overseas.
To get access to your OCBC online banking account through your mobile device doesn’t have to be done by downloading the mobile banking app. Alternatively, you can use your mobile browser to go to ocbc.com/login and do the login procedure as you would do through your desktop browser.