Internet banking is one of the services offered by banking or non-banking financial institutions to help customers to manage their finance in the most possible easy way.
Almost all banking groups in Malaysia, including Hong Leong Bank, have this convenient service in the list of banking products and financial services.
Online banking allows customers who have registered for this facility to manage their bank accounts with a mobile device or computer anytime and anywhere. This includes bills payment, fund transfers, and check deposits.
Hong Leong internet banking service, or which is widely known as Hong Leong Connect Online Banking comes with standard security measures that are as safe as conventional banks. You can either access this service through your browser or the Connect application that you can install on your mobile devices.
Table of Contents
How to Login Hong Leong Connect via Internet Banking
If it’s the first time you use Hong Leong online banking, and wonder how to get access to your account, here is the step-by-step tutorial on how to login Hong Leong Connect online:
- First and foremost, make sure your browser is reliable enough to do this task. Also, be sure you have a decent internet connection.
- Go to the official login page of Hong Leong Connect Online Banking at https://s.hongleongconnect.my
- Enter your valid username and you will be redirected to a new page.
- On a new page, you will find a security picture that you have selected during the registration. Mark the Yes, this is my security picture checkbox if it is the picture you use.
- Key in your password and select the Login green button.
- Now, you have successfully obtained access to your Hong Leong online banking account. You can either check your account balance; perform money transfers, or other transactions.
You may also like: Step-by-step how to register Hong Leong online
Activate Hong Leong Connect Mobile Banking
- Download and install the Hong Leong Connect mobile application via App Store, Google Play, or AppGallery.
- Launch the app and enter your registered login details, click ACTIVATE.
- Enter SMS OTP which has been sent to your registered mobile number. Click PROCEED to acknowledge and agree to the Terms and Conditions, and link your device.
- Now, create and confirm your eToken PIN.
- Choose SKIP if your preferred authentication method is eToken PIN. Note: You may change your authentication method any time. On the Welcome page, log into eToken and go to Settings.
- Hong Leong Connect Mobile is now activated. Click PROCEED TO LOGIN to continue.
How to Download HLB Connect Mobile Banking App
If you don’t have this app installed on your mobile device, make sure to download and install it first before you can perform the instructions on how to login Hong Leong Connect via the mobile app below:
- Search and download HLB Connect Mobile Banking App on Google Play, App Store, or AppGallery.
- You can log into your account with your valid Username and Password.
- Now, you have successfully logged into your mobile banking account.
- You can now make money transfer to other accounts, pay your bills, check your balance, and any others kinds of transactions.