Online banking has been getting more and more spotlight these days. It also has been a part of many people’s day-to-day banking activity. With the help of internet, online banking becomes one great service that helps people to deal with various banking processes at anytime and anywhere even when the person is lying on the couch.
These days, with the emergence of mobile banking app, you can even bank while chilling on the couch, sipping some beers and watching movies. All being said, online banking services are easy to operate as well.
To have the internet banking (or online banking service for some banks) available to your account, you need to register your account to get the service beforehand. Just like other banks’ customers, AgroBank customers can enable online banking service on their account.
To do this, you can register either by direct registration on the nearest bank, or via online application form.
Table of Contents
Apply AgroBank Online Banking via Bank Branch
- Tell the customer service representative that you want to apply for internet banking service.
- Make sure to bring your card and identification card in order to register.
- During the process, you will be guided to create a username and password to login to your online banking account.
- Of course, you need to remember this login information so that you can get into your online banking.
- Follow the instructions, call 1 300 88 2476 (Press 3) for activation.
How to Apply AgroBank Online Banking via AgroNet Online
To apply via online form, you’ll need to:
- Make sure your gadget is connected to the internet.
- Then, go to AgroNet (AgroBank’s online banking portal).
- The website is accessible on this address: https://www.agronet.com.my
- On the right side of the screen, find a link written as Register an account.
- Read thoroughly the Terms and Conditions of Agrobank internet banking service as shown on your screen.
- Click on Accept to proceed with the application process.
- Afterwards, fill in the blank fields as prompted.
- Call 1 300 88 2476 (Press 3) for activation.
How to Login AgroBank Online Banking
After you get your username and password, you can login to AgroBank online banking. However, how to login AgroBank online banking?
- First, make sure that your account is already linked to online banking service.
- If your account isn’t connected to the online banking service, then you can register using any of the aforementioned procedure.
- Then, launch your browser to access this website address: https://www.agronet.com.my
- Have there been any pop-ups notification (usually it is about AGRONet security tips), you can read it first.
- To dismiss the pop-up, simply click on the close button (shown as X on the upper right side of the pop-up screen).
- You will find the login portal on the right side of the screen.
- Key in your valid username first.
- Then, click Login.
- Usually there will be security measure in the form of an image and a phrase.
- When you’re prompted this, check first whether the image and phrase match with the ones you’ve set.
- If you think everything is right, simply tick on the box Yes, this is my security image. Then, you can proceed by entering your password and submitting it. You’ll be shortly logged in to your own online banking account.
- If the set isn’t the one that you set, never key in your password and don’t tick on the box.
You may also like: How to Check AgroBank Account Balance
That sums up the information of how to login AgroBank online banking. Remember, it is important to keep your username and password safe and not known by anyone.