Almost all the banking and non-banking financial institutions in Malaysia, including Affin Bank, have an internet banking service as one of the facilities they have to offer. The Affin online banking portal, or which is popularly known as AffinOnline is a beneficial service for customers.
The internet banking platform was specifically created and developed by the bank in order to make everything much more convenient for all the people who bank with Affin Bank. As a customer or account holder, the Affin internet banking website will work as a convenient place where you will be able to get access to all kinds of information related to the facility.
Once you get access to AffinOnline, you can carry out a money transfer, bill payment, and other transactions in a more efficient manner. As a customer of Affin Bank who has registered for the online banking service, you will no longer have to carry your banking files or paper everywhere.
Interested in applying for the Affin online banking facility but has no idea how to do it? Read on the following tutorials on how to login Affin Bank online banking.
How to Login First Time in Affin Bank Online Banking
Below is the step-by-step tutorial on how to perform First Time Login in the AffinOnline portal:
- Open the most reliable browser you have on your computer or mobile device.
- Go to the Affinbank online banking portal or simply copy and paste the following address: www.affinonline.com.
- Click on Personal on the top right of the page.
- Select the First Time Login option.
- Enter your card number, type of identification, number of your identification, and your card PIN.
- Select the Request TAC. Enter the TAC that has been sent to your registered mobile phone number.
- Enter your preferred username, password, and valid email add address, as well as secure word.
- Then, select the Secure Image and make sure to memorize it as you will need it whenever you want to log into your account.
- Click on Submit.
- You will be redirected to the Establish Security Questions and Answers page.
- On this page, you must create your security questions along with their answers.
- Make sure you create questions you can easily memorize.
- Now, you are done and you can start using your Affin online banking account.
That is how to perform First Time Login in the official online banking portal of Affinbank. To get access to your internet banking account and start enjoying the features the platform has to offer, you will first need to perform the login procedure.
You may also like: How to Check Affin Bank Account Balance
How to Login Affin Bank Online Banking
Here is a guideline on how to login Affin Bank online banking through your internet browser:
- Open your browser and go to the AffinOnline official portal at www.affinonline.com.
- Click on Personal to get access to the Affin Bank personal banking platform.
- Once you are taken into the login page, enter your correct username and password.
- Mark the checkbox for the security image if it’s the correct image you use for First Time Login.
- Hit the Login button, and you can enjoy the features the AffinOnline has.
You may also like: How to Change Affin Bank TAC Phone Number
You are done. Log in to start using your Internet Banking.