Internet access is already becoming a necessary thing in our life. Today, without the internet, we will find a lot of struggles in our daily lives.
Connecting yourself to the internet network is easy. However, the service is not free, and we have to pay a sum of money for that. Usually, the fee must be paid monthly.
Unifi is one of the internet service providers in Malaysia. Not just access to the internet, they also provide you with IPTV (Internet-Protocol Television) and VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol).
We need to know how much we have to pay monthly. So because of that, in this article, we will talk about how to check Unifi Bill.
Table of Contents
What is Unifi
Unifi is an Internet Service Provider (ISP) from Malaysia. The service they provide you is access to the internet through optical fiber cables. The company itself was founded in 2010 under Telekom Malaysia Berhad.
Previously were mentioned that Unifi does not just provide you with internet access. They also give you access to watch TV Channels and use Home Telephone through Internet Protocol.
How to check Unifi Bill
Before the internet expanded, not all people were able to use the internet. Optical fibers did not exist yet.
So, people that have access to the internet have to check their bills through mails. They received it every month.
Now, there are many on how to check Unifi bill, and they are paperless.
Usually, people have to register an account on the ISP based on the internet number (the router’s numbers) in their home.
Unifi uses the same way. If you already have an account and already registered the router’s number on the website, then follow this step if you want to check your monthly bill through SMS.
- First of all, go to the Unifi website and log in to your account.
- And then, go to the account profile.
- If there is a mobile phone section that blanks, then input your phone number.
- After that, click apply.
- You will receive an SMS every month about your Unifi bill.
- The method is usually in the same section as to where the mobile phone section is.
- Input your email on the email address section of your Unifi account profile.
- After that, click apply.
- You will receive an email every month regarding your Unifi Bill in the form of a PDF format.
Via MyUnifi Apps
- To check your Unifi Bill via MyUnifi Apps, go to the Playstore (if your phone is Android) or AppStore (if iPhone).
- And then, Download MyUnifi Apps
- After that, open the app and log in to your Unifi account.
- From here, you can see your Unifi bill anywhere and anytime.
- Login Self-Care at https://mobile.unifi.com.my/selfcare
- You can view and print your bill online (last 6 months bills)
- If you require bill older than 6 months, please chat with unifi representative they will assist to generate the bill for you.
- However there is administrative charges of RM 10 per bill to retrieve your bill older than 6 months.
What day will I receive my Unifi Bill through SMS or Email?
You will receive an email or SMS about your monthly Unifi bill 7 days before the bill date.
Am I to pay only about how to check Unifi Bill through the apps?
No, you will not be charged any money to access the apps.