The methods of how to check OCBC account number are very important to find out. There will be three ways shown here to tell you that finding out your account number is not that difficult.
The methods are by using internet banking, mobile banking, and phone call. Find out the details of each method on the information below. Here they are.
Table of Contents
How to Check OCBC Account Number via Internet Banking
The first method is by using internet banking. This can be accessed via internet-connected laptop, PC or any kinds of devices. Make sure you have activated the internet banking service first before using this method.
- Login to online banking
- Enter your Login ID, PIN and one-time password
- Select My Profile
- Open the website of OCBC Internet Banking (https://www.ocbc.com.my)
- Select the drop down menu on the right side of the screen and click Personal Banking.
- Then, click Login
- Enter your Login ID followed by your PIN
- An OTP (one time password) will be sent to your phone.
- Key in the OTP to the available box on the screen to login to your internet banking account.
- If you have logged in to your account, select the option My Profile
- Now you are in your profile, select the account that you wish the number to be found out.
- Your account number will be displayed on the screen along with other information related to account.
You may also like: How to Register OCBC Online Banking
How to Check OCBC Account Number via Mobile Banking
Mobile banking allows you to check your number, balance, and many things else so easily. It can be done anytime and anywhere as the mobile banking is literally on your phone. The app is free to download, and it is available in Play Store or App Store.
- Download OCBC Mobile Banking App from Google Play Store or App Store
- If you already activated the mobile banking service, enter your access code followed by your PIN.
- Tap on the Login button underneath it.
- If your phone supports fingerprint login or face ID login, activate the features and login using those relatively safer methods instead.
- Once you are logged in, tap on the option What You Have.
- All your OCBC accounts will be displayed on the screen. Select the account that you want the number to show.
- The account number will be shown on the screen.
Checking OCBC Account Number By Phone
This is the method to check the account number by calling the customer service:
- Dial this number on your phone: 03 8317 5000
- Select the language you want to speak with.
- On the main menu, choose Enquiry (if asked)
- A customer service will be talking to you soon.
- Tell the customer service that you need to find out your account number
- Mention your identification number along with other needed information requested by the customer service (for verification purposes)
- The customer service will inform your account number.
Those are the methods on how to check OCBC account number. Just choose one that you think fits the best for you and the easiest as well.