Checking our account balance helps you to understand many things: ranging from knowing how much have you spent, how much have we gotten from our monthly paycheck, to even knowing whether the fund has been transferred successfully, either you are a payer or a payee.
Some experts say that you need to check it routinely as you can save your account from excessive spending or any suspicious transaction that you don’t recall to make. This, later on, can help you to decide on what to do with your account.
With those benefits of knowing one’s account balance said still, it’s best to have it done instead of just having the blabber. Checking account balance is probably the simplest banking procedure that you can do. For some, checking the account balance on the ATM may be the first banking procedure that they successfully do.
However, checking account balance isn’t just available through ATM. You’ll have to be accustomed to another procedure as well instead of just sticking with the basic balance checking via ATM.
If you’ve been looking for the step-by-step of AgroBank balance-checking procedure, this page is a good match for you. So, without further ado, let’s talk deeper about how to check AgroBank account balance through several methods possible.
Table of Contents
How to Check AgroBank Account Balance via ATM Machine
Let’s just start from the basic: ATM machine. In order to check your account balance through this method, you will need to:
- Indeed, reach the nearest AgroBank ATM.
- Then, insert your ATM card onto the provided slot.
- Choose your preferred language (Malaysian/English/Mandarin).
- Enter your PIN number.
- Choose Pertanyaan Baki/Balance Enquiry.
- Choose your account type.
- You can either choose Semasa or Simpanan
- Once you’re there, you’ll be able to know the current amount of your balance.
You may also like: How to Register Agrobank Online Banking
How to Check AgroBank Account Balance via Online Banking
Another method of how to check AgroBank account balance is by checking it via AGRONet online banking. However, you need to register your account first before using this service. Registering your account can be done either online or simply by visiting any nearest branch.
To check your current account balance via online banking, here’s what you need to do:
- Have your gadget be connected to the internet.
- Then, open your browser and visit AGRONet online banking portal at https://www.agronet.com.my
- Login first by keying in your username, confirming the security image and phrase, and then entering your password.
- As you logged in, set your pointer to the left-side menu bar.
- Find Account and Banking, then simply click on it.
- Click on any account which balance you wish to see.
- Shortly after that you can see your current account balance.
How to Check AgroBank Account Balance via Bank Branch
Is it exaggerating to visit a bank just to know your account balance? Seems like so yet you can use the visit to print your passbook or a bank statement. Remind you, printing a bank statement will charge you a bit; but this is normal and all banks do so.
- Provide your NRIC card, ATM/debit/credit card show that you are truly a customer of AgroBank.
- Then, tell the customer service that you need to print a bank statement
- You will be charged to print the bank statement.
- Don’t worry as it is normal and not a scam.
You may also like: How to Check AgroBank Bank Statement
Well, so these are three methods of how to check AgroBank account balance. Which one that you’ll possibly do?