If you are wondering about how to cancel OCBC Credit Card, the answer will be explained below. It will show you how easy it is to ask for the cancellation on your credit card. It is hard not to use this kind of card these days, but when you are really over it, you can just cancel them and this is how you do it.
There will be three methods that you can do. They involve phone call, email and person-to-person meeting with the bank’s staff.
Table of Contents
Terminate OCBC Credit Card via Phone
- Dial this number on your phone 03 8317 5000
- Select the language that you want to use.
- This is the line for credit card, deposits, loans and banking accounts.
- You should choose Credit Card on the options if they are mentioned.
- When you are connected to customer service officer, tell them that you want to cancel your credit card.
- The customer service will ask for your ID card number and also your Credit Card identification number.
- Tell them all the needed number.
- The customer service will ask you several questions to complete the form of cancellation.
- Answer all the questions correctly.
- Wait for the cancellation to be processed
- When the request for cancellation is sent, the customer service will let you know.
- All you have to do now is waiting and the credit card cancellation will be informed to you when it is done.
You may also like: How to Close OCBC Bank Account
Cancel OCBC Malaysia Credit Card via Email
- Compose a new email and write the recipient as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write the Credit Card Cancellation Request as the subject of the email.
- Write the body of the email, informing that you want your credit card to get cancelled.
- Inform the needed information on the email, including your ID card number and also your Credit Card identification number.
- Send the email and you will be contacted by the customer service of OCBC providing you with the forms that you need to fill.
- Send back the forms and your request to cancel the credit card has been processed.
- When it is all done, the bank will notify you.
Cancel OCBC Malaysia via Bank Branch
- Find the nearest location of OCBC Bank in your area.
- If you are not sure where it is, use the bank branch locator on the official website of OCBC Malaysia.
- Ask to speak with a customer service officer once you are in the bank branch.
- Tell the customer service that you need to cancel your credit card
- Show them your Credit Card paperwork as well as your ID card.
- If you are given a form, fill the form properly.
- Hand it back to the customer service and let them process the request.
- Now you wait for the notification from the bank.
- The successful credit card cancellation will be informed to you when it is done.
Those are the methods on how to cancel OCBC Credit Card. Feel free to choose the best one you want to use.